The OLC’s Fiscal Officer 102 Workshop will be held on Thurs., Aug. 31 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Participants can attend in person at the OLC office in Dublin (Northwest Columbus) or online with the same access to workshop content. This program is primarily designed for new public library fiscal officers, deputy fiscal officers, and directors, but the program can also serve as a valuable refresher. This is an opportunity to learn from and share ideas with other public library fiscal officers from around the state. Sessions include:
- Library Fiscal Officer Calendar
- AOS Update and Preparing for Your Audit and Detailed Reporting
- OPERS Reporting and Library Reporting
- Workers Comp and PERRP Reporting
- History of the Public Library Fund and Legislative Update
- Intro to OPLIN and E-Rate
The registration fee is $75 for OLC Individual members or staff of OLC Institutional Member Libraries (non-member fee: $150). The deadline to register is Aug. 24.