The Human Resources Division works to enhance Ohio’s library excellence through training and human resource development for all library staff members.
Emily Bowen, Coordinator (2021)
Southwest Public Libraries
Work: 614-875-6716 x158
Aimee Pennington, Secretary (2021)
Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library
Jen Grill (2022)
Mentor Public Library
Debi Heiligenberg (2021)
Shelby County Libraries
Carol Macmann (2021)
Dayton Metro Library
Katrina Plourde (2022)
Westerville Public Library
Work: 614-882-7277 2197
Yvette Wasko (2022)
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Work: 330-399-8807 x133
Board Liaison: Mary Ellen Icaza
PDC Liaison: Erin Kelsey
Staff Liaison: Jay Smith
Goals and Objectives
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2021 OLC Convention & Expo
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2021 conferences.
- Explore more permanent relationship with existing OLC training pieces such as the New Directors Workshop, Library Fiscal Officer 102, etc.
- Be an HR voice for other OLC divisions/committees.
- Draw on knowledge base of other HR organizations to stay current with emerging trends.