Kent Student Center
1075 Risman Dr, Kent, OH 44242
Special thanks to the members of the Northeast Chapter Action Council for planning this event.
Register @ my OLC | Deadline to register: 3/22/17
(Please review the registration guidelines below BEFORE registering)
Member $90* | Non-Member $145 | Student $50
*Individual members of OLC.
Program Grid (PDF)
denotes Directors’ Choice program
Important: Registration Guidelines
- All speakers receive complimentary registration; however, speakers still must register for the conference(s).
- Member Rate: In order to qualify for the member rate, the registrant must be an Individual member of OLC. The library’s Institutional membership does not permit employees of that library to attend OLC Chapter Conferences at the member rate.
- Student Rate: This reduced registration rate is intended for full-time library school students who are not working. The OLC may request proof of eligibility for this rate. Note: Registrants who do not meet the above criteria must pay/will be billed at the non-member rate.
- No confirmation of registration will be sent. View the Event Roster on OLC’s website to confirm your registration. Rosters are updated weekly.
- Individual members of an OLC-member Friends of the Library group may register at the OLC member rate.
- Lunch is included in the registration fee and cannot be broken out from the registration fee.