Registration for the 2017 OLC Convention & Expo is now open. This year’s Convention & Expo features an outstanding line-up of nationally-recognized speakers, 65 professional development sessions, the latest in library products and services, and great networking opportunities. The event will be held Oct. 4-6 at the Dayton Convention Center. Learn more and register.
How to Register
- Login to your my OLC account.
- Click on “View all Meetings”
- Click on “Convention & Expo 2017”
- Click on “Register Now” box
- Select your registration type: Full Convention, One-day only, Expo only, etc.
- Select tickets for any additional events you would like to attend: OLC Awards & Honors luncheon, Woodland Cemetery tour, Kent State reception, etc.
- Complete registration and continue with check out.
|SIOBHAN REARDON||MIKE DEWINE||JOHN SCALZI|
Professional Development Sessions
The Convention & Expo features traditional one-hour programs as well as non-traditional sessions such as LIBchats and Unprograms. There are also more than 20 different Poster Sessions where you can talk with presenters and exchange ideas. Plus time has been built into the schedule for you to explore the Exhibit Hall.
A number of events have been planned during the Convention & Expo that will give you a chance to meet and talk with your friends and colleagues around the state. The OLC will host a Career Fair on Thurs., Oct. 5 from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Representatives from Ohio’s public libraries will discuss job opportunities, work environments, and what makes their libraries unique. Career professionals will also be on hand to help you with your job search. Bring your resume and have it reviewed by the pros! Learn more about the Career Fair and other special events.
|Full Convention Fee:|
|One Day Only Fee:|
|Exhibits Only Fee:||$90|
*Member fee applies to Individual Members of OLC. Become a member.