2022 Convention and Expo Program Submission Form
Submission Deadline: February 7, 2022
Thank you for your interest in submitting a program proposal for the 2022 Convention and Expo. The event will be held September 28-30 at the SeaGate Convention Centre in Toledo. Please review the General Policies for Presenters.
BEFORE you start the online program submission form, be sure to determine:
- Session title and description. Please limit your session description to 200 words.
- Type of program: One Hour Session (Breakout session that is 60 minutes in length) or Poster Session (A visual representation of an educational topic that is displayed during the event).
- Intended audience and preferred day and time for your session.
- Primary core competency for your session. View the list of core competencies at olc.org/resources/education/core-competencies
- Contact information for the OLC Division or Committee that is sponsoring your session. This is typically a member of the Division Action Council or Committee member. While it is not required to have a sponsoring Division or Committee, it is recommended.
Ohio Library Presenters:
Ohio library community speakers (any library employee, Trustee, Friends of the Library member, library vendor, etc.) are NOT eligible for compensation or reimbursement of expenses. A discounted “Speaker Appreciation” rate will be granted to all Ohio library community speakers. Ohio library community speakers are required to register and pay for the day of their presentation. You may choose to register for the full convention at the discounted rate. If registration and payment are not received at the OLC office, Ohio library community speakers will be automatically registered for the day of their presentation and billed at the speaker rate. Online registration will open in July 2022 at olc.org.
Non-Ohio Library Presenters:
Non-Ohio library community speakers may be eligible for an honorarium and/or the reimbursement of travel expenses, as negotiated in writing with OLC. Non-Ohio library community speakers will be registered by OLC for the day of their presentation at no charge.