The Library Accounting Division addresses the interests and continuing education needs of fiscal officers, directors, and others interested in library accounting. The division updates the Ohio Public Library Accounting Handbook and collaborates with the State Auditor’s office to provide library accounting workshops and publications.
Robert Dolan, Coordinator (2022)
Cuyahoga County Public Library
Nancy Roehrig, Assistant Coordinator (2022)
Defiance Public Library
Work: 419-782-1456 1121
Amie Lynn, Secretary (2022)
Massillon Public Library
Work: 330-832-9831 315
Angela Cox, Past Coordinator (2022)
Delaware County District Library
Work: 740-362-3861 x241
Jenn Hale (2022)
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library
Work: 330-688-3295 x111
Celeste Baker (2023)
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library
Dylan Markins (2023)
Portsmouth Public Library
Lisa Havlin (2022)
Geauga County Public Library
Board Liaison: Laura Lee Wilson
Staff Liaison: Michelle Francis
Goals and Objectives
- Hold Public Library Fiscal Officer Conference on April 13-14, 2022 designed to provide 6 credits for the Ohio Treasurer’s Center for Public Investment Management (CPIM).
- Provide an annual meeting/orientation about library finances for new library fiscal officers, deputy fiscal officers and/or directors.
- Work with the Auditor of State’s office to address any audit or financial presentation issues.
- Work with the State Library of Ohio to continue to improve the financial and benefits sections of the annual statistical report.
- Increase Library Accounting Division (LAD) membership and recruit new members for the LAD Action Council.
- Produce a document of recommended annual conferences and/or workshops related to government accounting and finance.
- Promote the professional image of library accounting personnel.
- Promote membership and interest in the Library Accounting Division.
- To work with the OLC executive office and appropriate government agencies to develop continuing education for library accounting personnel.
- Provide networking opportunities, both face-to-face and online.
- Provide a means of communication within the state library community.