UPDATE: This webinar has been recorded and posted to the OLC website.
Sponsored by: Ohio Library Council (OLC) and Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)
Presenters: Don Yarman, Executive Director, OPLIN; and Michelle Francis, Director of Government and Legal Services, OLC
Program Overview: On July 17, 2018, the OLC and OPLIN announced a new venture with LinkedIn Learning that will allow Ohioans free access to Lynda.com education courses with a valid Ohio library card. This webinar will explain how Lynda.com works, how to implement it at your library (full implementation will be in place by Sept. 1), and how to promote it to your patrons and the community.
You’ll learn how to:
- Manage your Lynda Library account
- Create a landing page on your website
- Gain a better understanding of the patron login experience
- Promote the service to your patrons and the community
- Utilize the service in your library’s programming (coding clinics, resume building)
- Learn tips for marketing the service to individuals, businesses and students
What’s Included: Participation in the live webinar and/or access to the archived version at a later date, resources (if applicable) provided by the presenter.