Creativity in Quarantine: Innovative Library Ideas During the Pandemic Webinar
When Ohio’s public libraries closed their buildings in March to help stop the spread of the coronavirus, library staff quickly came up with ways to continue to serve their communities. Libraries are masters at adapting and this crisis only fueled their creativity. On Aug. 20, the OLC hosted a webinar to highlight some of the amazing and innovative ideas implemented by Ohio’s public libraries during the pandemic.
- Diane Farrell, Director of External Relations and Development, Dayton Metro Library
- Mandie Burns, Youth Services Director, Dayton Metro Library
- Cara Kouse, Innovation and Makerspace Manager, Greene County Public Library
- Sam Lewis, Strategic Initiatives Manager, Lorain Public Library
- Keith Armour, Education and Homework Support Manager, Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library