The OLC is seeking an Assistant Chair for the 2020 Convention and Expo Program Committee. The OLC member selected for this position will assume the role of chair of the Program Committee in 2021 and then chair of the entire Convention and Expo in 2022.
- 2020 – Assistant Chair, Program Committee
- 2021 – Chair, Program Committee
- 2022 – Chair, Convention and Expo
The new Assistant Chair will be expected to attend the OLC Leadership Conference on Oct. 30, 2019. To be considered for the Assistant Chair position, send a letter of interest to Lori Hensley, OLC Director of Education and Events no later than Sept. 4. Please limit your letter to one page and include information about your leadership experience and a brief description of your vision for creating a Convention and Expo that will meet the needs of all OLC members.
Call for 2020 Convention and Expo Committee Members
It’s also time to begin building the 2020 Convention and Expo Committees. The 2020 Convention will be held Oct. 28-30 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center and the Downtown Hilton Columbus. Committees include:
- Program Committee – responsible for determining learning tracks, choosing programs, and selecting featured speakers.
- Expo Committee – responsible for the exhibits and exhibit hall events.
- Local Arrangements Committee – responsible for tours, local flair, and social events.