Public Library Trustee Membership
Trustees of the public libraries that are Institutional members of the OLC are automatically enrolled as Individual members of the OLC As such, they are entitled access to all member benefits of membership.
- Subscription to Access, OLC’s weekly member e-newsletter.
- Subscription to Trustee Newsletter, a periodic newsletter distributed to library trustees.
- Reduced registration rates at OLC Convention and Expo, Chapter Conferences, workshops, and other professional development events.
- Access to information and direction from the OLC staff.
- Lobbying and legislative support for library interests.
- Information and guidance on intellectual freedom issues.