The Special Collections Division promotes and develops Ohio’s special collection services, focusing on document, manuscript, photograph, and oral history collections that support research and study. Have questions? Contact us!
You can also keep up-to-date with the Special Connections Division blog.
Martha Ballinger, Coordinator (2020)
Dayton Metro Library
Work: (937) 463-2665
Justin Crawfis, Assistant Coordinator (2020)
Findlay Hancock County Public Library
Work: (419) 422-1712 x 246
Missy Lodge, Secretary (2020)
Mary Plazo, Past Coordinator (2020)
Akron-Summit County Public Library
Work: (330) 643-9030
Randolph Bergdorf (2021)
Work: (330) 657-2665
David Brown (2021)
Canal Fulton Public Library
Work: (330) 854-4148 x 306
Marianne Kane (2020)
Greene County Public Library
Work: (937) 736-7255
Adam Wanter (2020)
MidPointe Library System
Work: (513) 705-8512
Board Liaison: Kacie Armstrong
PDC Liaisons: Deborah Dubois, Pam Kranenburg
Goals and Objectives
- Increase membership – by communicating a minimum of four times with members in 2019:
– finish updating letters to members (internal and external) and send out.
– Reaching out through Access newsletter articles
- Support and create programs for 2020 Expo.
- Support and create programs for OLC Conferences.
- Re-evaluate Division blog
- Pursue webinars and/or work with new On Demand/Self-Directed Education Committee to create podcasts and/or YouTube videos.
Annual Report (PDF)