The Marketing and Public Relations Division provides a forum for sharing and developing new ideas to engage the public, promote library services, and educate communities.
Linette Porter-Metler, Coordinator (2018)
Public Library of Mt. Vernon & Knox County
Work: (740) 392-2665 x243
Colleen Bauman, Assistant Coordinator (2018)
Pickerington Public Library
Work: (614) 837-4104 x221
Elaine Willis, Secretary (2018)
Porter Public Library
Work: (440) 250-5447
Nicole Fowles (2019)
Delaware County District Library
Work: (740) 363-4639
Ryan Ireland (2018)
Greene County Public Library
Work: (937) 736-7081
Heather Johnson (2019)
Athens County Public Libraries
Work: (740) 592-4272
Board Liaison: Suzanne Cline
PDC Liaisons: Tim Hagen, Hayley Tracy-Bursley
Goals and Objectives
- Continue efforts to reinvigorate the Division and improve communication among the Marketing and Public Relations Action Council.
- Explore development of an online gallery, portfolio, or blog of marketing & PR best practices with examples from across the state.
- Explore creation of an online toolkit of promotional templates that can be available to libraries to personalize (eg., brochure, flyer, bookmark).
- Submit educational programs for the 2018 Convention and Expo and OLC events.
- Develop a stand-alone webinar about library marketing.