The Library Accounting Division addresses the interests and continuing education needs of fiscal officers, directors, and others interested in library accounting. The division updates the Ohio Public Library Accounting Handbook and collaborates with the State Auditor’s office to provide library accounting workshops and publications.
Linda Sutherland, Coordinator (2020)
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library
Work: (330) 688-3295 x 112
Angela Cox, Asst. Coordinator (2020)
Delaware County District Library
Work: (740) 362-3861 x 241
Amie Lynn, Past Coordinator (2020)
Massillon Public Library
Work: (330) 832-9831 x 315
Meldon Brindley (2021)
Greene County Public Library
Work: (937) 736-7053
Jennifer Hale (2021)
Stow-Munroe Falls Pub Lib
Work: (330) 688-3295 x 111
Nancy Roehrig (2020)
Defiance Public Library
Work: (419) 782-1456
Board Liaison: Laura Lee Wilson
PDC Liaison: Sarah Wyatt
Staff Liaison: Michelle Francis
Goals and Objectives
- Present a two-day training session for required annual continuing education as certified by the Center for Public Investment Management (CPIM).
- Provide an annual meeting/orientation about library finances for new library fiscal officers, deputy fiscal officers and/or directors.
- Work with the Auditor of State’s office to address any audit or financial presentation issues.
- Work with the State Library of Ohio to continue to improve the financial and benefits sections of the annual statistical report.
- Increase Library Accounting Division (LAD) membership and recruit new members for the LAD Action Council.
- Produce a document of recommended annual conferences and/or workshops related to government accounting and finance.
- Promote the professional image of library accounting personnel.
- Promote membership and interest in the Library Accounting Division.
- To work with the OLC executive office and appropriate government agencies to develop continuing education for library accounting personnel.
- Provide networking opportunities, both face-to-face and online.
- Provide a means of communication within the state library community.