The Human Resources and Trainer Development Division works to enhance Ohio’s library excellence through training and human resource development for all library staff members.
Cheryl Kuonen, Coordinator (2018)
Mentor Public Library
Work: (440) 255-8811
Nanette Clary, Assistant Coordinator (2018)
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library
Work: (740) 702-4159
Matthew Dyer, Secretary (2018)
State of Ohio
Miriam Matteson, Past Coordinator (2018)
Kent State University- SLIS
Work: (330) 672-2782
Tim Hagen (2019)
Ida Rupp Public Library
Work: (419) 732-3212
Laurie Marotta (2018)
Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library
Work: (216) 932-3600
Tina Raffelson (2019)
Guernsey County Library, Crossroads Branch
Work: (740) 432-7536
Tracey Wolfle (2018)
Licking County Library
Work: (740) 349-5501
Board Liaison: Lynn Mercer
PDC Liaison: Kim Bishop, Cheryl Kuonen
Goals and Objectives
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2018 OLC Convention & Expo
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2018 conferences on management, children’s/teen and adult/reference.
- Explore more permanent relationship with existing OLC training pieces such as the New Directors Workshop, Library Fiscal Officer 102, etc.
- Be an HR voice for other OLC divisions/committees (for example: small library division).
- Draw on knowledge base of other HR organizations to stay current with emerging trends.
- Consider removing “Trainer” from our title.