The Human Resources and Trainer Development Division works to enhance Ohio’s library excellence through training and human resource development for all library staff members.
Nanette Clary, Coordinator (2019)
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library
Work: (740) 702-4159
Tim Hagen, Asst. Coordinator (2019)
Toledo Lucas County Public Library
Matthew Dyer, Secretary (2019)
State of Ohio
Emily Bowen (2020)
Southwest Public Libraries
Work: 614-875-6716 x 158
Laurie Marotta (2019)
Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library
Work: (216) 932-3600
Board Liaison: Lynn Mercer
PDC Liaison: Kim Bishop, Gillian Nance
Goals and Objectives
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2019 OLC Convention & Expo
- Sponsor and develop programs for the 2019 conferences on facilities management, community engagement, and safety and security.
- Explore more permanent relationship with existing OLC training pieces such as the New Directors Workshop, Library Fiscal Officer 102, etc.
- Be an HR voice for other OLC divisions/committees.
- Draw on knowledge base of other HR organizations to stay current with emerging trends.
- Consider removing “Trainer” from our title.
Annual Report (PDF)