The Adult Services Division addresses issues and concerns of library professionals who work with adults, and provides professional development and continuing education in adult services to Ohio’s library community.
Self-Care Resources (PDF)
Book Club Books (PDF)
Dewey Podcast (PDF)
Reading Playlists (PDF)
Best Reads (PDF)
Adult Services Library Program Ideas (PDF, vol. 2)
Adult Services Library Program Ideas (PDF, vol. 1)
Maggie Rose, Coordinator (2021)
Barberton Public Library
Ada Myers, Assistant Coordinator (2021)
Licking County Library
Lauren Lemmon, Secretary (2021)
Marysville Public Library
Work: 937-642-1876 32
Sarah Osinsky, Past Coordinator (2021)
Geauga County Public Library
Work: 440-286-6811 2527
Amanda Evans (2022)
Danielle Hollar (2022)
Lima Public Library
Work: 567-712-5023 x137
Christina Labib (2021)
Kent Free Library
Victoria Vogel (2021)
Westlake Porter Public Library
Board Liaison: Aimee Fifarek
PDC Liaison: Sarah Hintz
Staff Liaison: Angie Jacobsen
Goals and Objectives
Develop content and sponsor programs at 2021 Convention.
- Objective: Submit 8 programs.
- Objective: Achieve a higher percentage of “Strongly Agree” and “Agree” in sponsored program evaluation.
Support Stand Alone Conferences.
- Objective: Submit at least 2 session proposals to each of the conferences.
- Objective: Submit proposals that are guided by core competencies.
Work with Professional Development Committee to develop content to meet their goals.
- Objective: Provide at least 60 minutes of content.
Continue to communicate with members to build awareness and foster connections.
- Objective: communicate with the division at least 6 times.
- Meet the Division
- Come see us at Stand Alone Conferences
- Come see us at Convention and Expo
- Survey after Convention and Expo to see what programs we might have missed
Annual Report (PDF)